The HandDimensions 78 X 63 cm
Print on paper, Print etching, Work Hand-signed in pencil by the artist and created in 1993.
1 in stock
|Medium||Print : etching|
|Dimensions||H 75 x 55 cm|
|Support||Print on paper|
|Framing||Black wood frame with glass|
|Artwork dimensions including frame
||78 x 63 cm|
|Signature||Work Hand-signed in pencil by the artist|
|Year of creation||1993|
Artiste AGUEZNAY Malika
- AGUEZNAY Malika: Morocco
Born : 1938 in Marrakech
Malika Agueznay is a pioneering artist born in 1938 in the heart of the ocher city, who studied at the School of Fine Arts in Casablanca alongside the tenors of this school. She is an artist who has contributed greatly to Moroccan modernity and whose brilliant career has proven her genius as a professional artist and innate creator. It is through the experience of engraving that she developed in New York in large workshops, that Malika gained strength. The repetition of the same seaweed motif in her creations on canvas, in her engravings and sculptures is an exceptional consistency that we find in the artist. Her works focused on the study of shapes and color using different materials are the reflection of a permanent research, perseverance and rigor in the work. The career of this artist abounds with the most prestigious performances, acclaimed by professionals and art lovers as much on the national territory as in the Middle East, Europe or the United States.
- ShippingWe deliver everywhere in Morocco and abroad.
- Deliveries in Morocco are free.
- For deliveries outside Morocco, we invite you to contact us to let you know the delivery times and costs.
Delivery can be made within 24 hours of your order in the following cities: Casablanca, Rabat, Marrakech.
We make sure you receive the artwork in perfect condition.
Call US: +212 700 748 496
Start a whatsapp chat
- PaymentYou can pay by bank transfer, check or Paypal in Euros or Moroccan Dirham.You can pay on delivery in the following cities: Casablanca, Rabat, Marrakech.
- GuaranteeBLOC 9 ART guarantees the authenticity and provenance of the works.
- Virtual fitting