MOA Composition N 05Dimensions 125 x 115 cm
MOA BENNANI Mohamed
Painting on canvas on stretcher, mixed media, work sold with a certificate of authenticity, Hand-signed by artist and created in 2023.
1 in stock
|Medium||Painting : mixed media|
|Dimensions||H 120 x 110 cm|
|Support||Painting on canvas on stretcher|
|Framing||Black wood floater frame|
|Artwork dimensions including frame
||H 125 X 115 cm|
|Authenticity||Work sold with a certificate of authenticity|
|Signature||Hand-signed by artist|
|Year of creation||2023|
Artiste MOA BENNANI Mohamed
- MOA BENNANI Mohamed: Morocco Born: 1943 in Tetouan. Moa (Mohamed) Bennani is a painter and sculptor, who joined the National Institute of Fine Arts in Tetouan, then the National School of Fine Arts in Paris. Currently based in Kenitra, the artist is one of the great figures who have marked the history of Moroccan painting. His works reflect a captivating and poignant lyrical abstract and invite you to travel. His techniques and supports are raw and original. The result is therefore naturally transcendent. Driven by a singular ambition, Moa reveals in his paintings, a part of himself, his desires and his intentions, thus making them alive in the eyes of those who allow themselves to be transported. Moa's works have been exhibited several times in Morocco and abroad. His paintings but also his huge frescoes currently embellish a large number of prestigious buildings.
- ShippingWe deliver everywhere in Morocco and abroad.
- Deliveries in Morocco are free.
- For deliveries outside Morocco, we invite you to contact us to let you know the delivery times and costs.
Delivery can be made within 24 hours of your order in the following cities: Casablanca, Rabat, Marrakech.
We make sure you receive the artwork in perfect condition.
Call US: +212 700 748 496
Start a whatsapp chat
- PaymentYou can pay by bank transfer, check or Paypal in Euros or Moroccan Dirham.You can pay on delivery in the following cities: Casablanca, Rabat, Marrakech.
- GuaranteeBLOC 9 ART guarantees the authenticity and provenance of the works.
- Virtual fitting